Respecting the environment
RESPECTING THE ENVIRONMENT
Marina Port Vell makes environmental conservation and protection its highest priority.
This is underlined by the awards we have received:
– Environmental control certificates ISO 14001
Please consult our Environmental Statement for more details on how we are working to preserve the environment for everyone.
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSABILITY
Marina Port Vell is a pioneer in the implementation of corporate social responsibility of marina management in Spain.
This can be seen in a range of social, environmental and economic developments, including:
– Increased internal flexibility and adaptation to change
– Better employee motivation
– Enhanced relationships between the company and public
– A stronger brand identity;
– Improved customer loyalty.
In turn, these improvements bring further benefits:
– Identifying new markets and business opportunities.
– Adopting the latest regulations; and
– Fostering innovations that enhance our business and the services we provide.
The environment is a central issue in today’s marine industry and we are working hard to incorporate working practices that preserve the environment, with emphasis on energy efficiency and waste management.
HEALTH & SAFETY
In 2012 Marina Port Vell joined the consensus on occupational health and safety, the Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series (OHSAS) 18001:2007.
This standard represents an international understanding of how organisations should meet their health and safety responsibilities. It applies to all countries and sectors.